Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object with new textures.
The following is included in the download file:
- Amanita Mushroom Harvestable
This mushroom grows in rich soil, gives a large Summer & Fall Harvest, and is best eaten cooked. Be warned, these mushrooms are toxic and can make your Sim sick if they eat them fresh!
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The script mod below is needed for this harvestable to show up Seed Packets and the Scarecrow’s Pockets. It also allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning, added toxic buffs
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.