Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object with new textures.
Attracts Birds *
The following is included in the download file:
- Blueberry Harvestable
This plant will have multi-color, year-round foliage and give a large harvest in the Summer.
It’s good to put these around plants that get infested often or near a Beebox. The downside is that you will periodically lose a blueberry harvest or two because birds love to eat berries.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The ‘Garden Plants’ file is required for this plant to show up in game.
The ‘Garden Plant Effects Tuning’ file is needed for any of the Special Attributes with an (*) to work.
You only need one copy of each file for all my custom harvestables. Make sure you are using the most recent version of these files.
NOTE: This harvestable can be used without the ‘Tunings’ file listed above. If you choose not to use this file be warned that you may have LE errors due to missing references. I will not be creating/supporting a version that does not use this file.
The script mod below is needed for this harvestable to show up Seed Packets and the Scarecrow’s Pockets. It also allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.