Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object with new textures
Plant Attributes & Info:
The following is included in the download file:
- Cabbage Veggie Harvestable
This plant will grow very slow and stay green from Fall to Spring.
While this plant is infested with bugs any nearby plants will quickly become infested too. These are best planted near insect-repelling plants or in their own bed away from other plants.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The ‘Garden Plant Effects Tuning’ file is needed for any special attributes/effects to function. You can find more information about these effects on my Harvestable Handbook Page.
You only need one copy of this file for all your plants in game. Be sure to check the ‘Updates’ tab on the download pages to ensure you have the most recent version.
NOTE: This harvestable can be used without the Tunings’ file listed above. If you choose not to use this file be warned that you may have LE errors due to missing references. I will not be creating/supporting a version that does not use this file.
The script mod below is required for this harvestable to show up in Seed Packets, the Scarecrow’s Pockets, and allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
Please use the most updated version from THIS post in the comments section.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- 19/04/12 – fixed water drip animation height
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.