Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object with new textures.
Plant Attributes & Info:
The following is included in the download file:
- Cranberry Harvestable
This plant has multiple leaf changes throughout the year and will fruit in the fall. This plant needs wet feet, meaning lots of water so when it dries out it will wilt very quickly. You can use my Bog Mud Puddles to help keep these watered!
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The script mod below is required for this harvestable to show up in Seed Packets, the Scarecrow’s Pockets, and allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
Please use the most updated version from THIS post in the comments section.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.