Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object with new textures.
Prone to Bugs
Attracts Fireflies *
The following is included in the download file, install ONLY ONE:
- BG – Cranberry Harvestable
- GP01 – Cranberry Harvestable
This plant will attract Fireflies that you can catch. The BG version will not spawn Fireflies.
This plant has multiple leaf changes throughout the year and will fruit in the fall. This plant needs lots of water so when it dries out it will wilt very quickly. You can use my Bog Mud Puddles to keep the soil watered!
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The script mod below is needed for this harvestable to show up Seed Packets and the Scarecrow’s Pockets. It also allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning, created base game version
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.