- MY CUSTOM CONTENT – Included in Download
- SHOPPING LIST – Included in Download
- 40×30 Lot
- § 138,930
- Individual Mausoleums
- Large, Multi-Generational Mausoleum
- Small Graveyard Areas
New Objects for Lot:
- Multiple Functional Wall Epitaphs that provide interaction and area buffs
- Wall Crack & Ruins Add-Ons
- Several Terrains
- Bush Toilet Recolors
This lot was inspired by the many cemeteries in New Orleans and features both mausoleums as well as smaller grave site areas. Sims can come here to place their urns on the Wall Epitaphs I made for the individual mausoleums or they can put them down in the grave site areas if they’d rather have a tombstone. If you run out of space for tombstones you can remove and replace some of the deco ones if you like. I also included some stone wall objects here that cats can jump onto and walk across then added the lot trait to attract cats because it’s not a cemetery unless it’s got cats wandering around, right? 😉
The Wall Epitaphs have a bunch of features. You can engrave them like you would a tombstone for the urns you place on the shelf at the bottom of them. You can also ‘Read Epitaph’ and it will cause your sim to cry and get a sad moodlet that will last for 4 hours unless they are Evil, and in that case will get a happy buff instead. If that wasn’t enough sadness for you, you can enable the emotional aura on these to give any sim in it’s vicinity a sad moodlet too.
The great thing about the Wall Epitaphs is because the lot is set to a museum, other sims will come to the venue and automatically ‘Read Epitaph’ which will eventually fill your lot with sad sims. This worked MUCH better than the lot trait I had originally made and feels more realistic.
- Make sure you have the bb.moveobjects on cheat enabled.
- Move the files from the zip file into their respective folders inside of –> Documents > Electonic Arts > The Sims 4.