Required: Base Game+
Compatible with Seasons, Island Living, & Eco Lifestyle
This is a new object with new textures.
Attracts Termites *
The following is included in the download file, install ONLY ONE:
- BG – Grapefruit Harvestable
- GP01 – Grapefruit Harvestable
This tree will attract termites if neglected that you can catch. The base game version will not spawn termites. This plant stays green all year but like all citrus fruits, cannot stand severe cold so these will go dormant if exposed to freezing temperatures.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
Although optional, the following download makes this harvestable function seamlessly in-game.
- Scumbumbo’s Xml Injector– harvestable will show up in seed packets, scarecrow pockets, and in your Sim’s gardening notebook
NOTE: Without the Xml Injector script your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug. Also when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/07/01 – updated for Eco Lifestyle, made compatible with my Juice Fizzing recipes, added buff chance, added shared buff tuning, added Chinese, Spanish, & Portuguese translations
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning, created base game version
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.