Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
To keep the file size small, this object relies on another for it’s textures. See details below.
Prone to Weeds
The following is included in the download file:
- Jalapeno Pepper Harvestable
This plant will leaf out and fruit in the summer then it’s leaves will change color in the Fall before it goes dormant. Because this plant loves the heat it will produce an additional crop of peppers on very hot days.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The ‘Garden Plants’ file is required for this plant to show up in game.
You only need one copy of this file for all my custom harvestables. Make sure you are using the most recent version of these files.
The script mod below is needed for this harvestable to show up Seed Packets and the Scarecrow’s Pockets. It also allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.