Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object that relies on in-game textures.
Attracts Termites *
The following is included in the download file, install ONLY ONE:
- BG – Lime Harvestable
- GP01 – Lime Harvestable
If you neglect this tree it will attract termites that you can catch. The base game version will not spawn termites. This plant stays green all year but like all citrus fruits, cannot stand severe cold so these will go dormant if exposed to freezing temperatures.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
Although optional, the following download makes this harvestable function seamlessly in-game.
- Scumbumbo’s Xml Injector– harvestable will show up in seed packets, scarecrow pockets, and in your Sim’s gardening notebook
NOTE: Without the Xml Injector script your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug. Also when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/07/01 – updated for Eco Lifestyle, made compatible with my Juice Fizzing recipes, added optional file for buff chance, Chinese language strings by MuMu
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning, created base game version
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.