- MY CUSTOM CONTENT – Included in Download
- SHOPPING LIST – Included in Download
- 40×30 Lot
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Formal Dining
- Game Room
- Hobby Room
- Fitness Room
- BG – Double Door with Curved Panels – taller
- BG – floorWood – Handscraped Hardwood – Traditional recolors
- BG – Hanging Plant 1
- BG – Ironwork Hanging Ceiling Planter
- BG – Safety Seal Fireplace
- BG – Tableless Chess Set
- BG – wallPaneling – Floral Toile Panels
- BG – Prairie Style Door – taller
- EP06 – arch – Upscale Archway of Prominence – 2 & 3 tile
- EP06 – arch Upscale Iron Scrollwork – shorter – 2 & 3 tile
- GP04 – Century Curtains – open
- GP04 – Grand Century Curtains – open
- GP04 – Large Vaulted Chandelier – Loft Medium
This is a plantation style home meant for a larger family and has plenty of space for all your sims and their hobbies. I kept the clutter to a minimum so you could customize this without having to replace a bunch of stuff.
I’ve filled it out with older/more traditional style furniture and fixtures. There are a ton of candle chandeliers as well as candle wall sconces so the lot can easily be used for more historic gameplay or used as a home for older or more traditional sims.
As simple as this looks, it was quite a bit of work to make it feel cohesive. A lot of the doors and arches were too short for the medium height walls, but I needed the medium height to make the exterior look right. After creating some new objects and a bunch of trial and error I think I found a combination that looks good.
I’ve made an Upscale Window and Door Add-On set to go with this as I thought the iron scroll details would fit in nicely.
There was a neat looking iron hanging planter in debug I remade and added a slot to so you can change out the plants. The hanging plant that comes with this set has several colors and will change with the seasons.
I’ve removed all the decorations from the holiday fireplace, it actually had a couple of pretty nice swatches underneath. I also made a couple of taller base game doors that fit on medium wall heights.
You can use the ‘TableLess’ chess set with any table. To use it you’ll need the MOO cheat on, place the chess board, attach chairs to it, then slide any table underneath it. Your sims should be able to use it like any other chess table.
And lastly, I made some open versions of the Century Curtains from Vampires and loft version of the Vaulted Chandelier for the open area above the game room.
- Make sure you have the bb.moveobjects on cheat enabled.
- Move the files from the zip file into their respective folders inside of –> Documents > Electonic Arts > The Sims 4.