Required: EP01 - Get To Work
These are new objects. To keep the file sizes small, these may rely on another object for it’s textures.
Be sure to download and install the TEXTURES file or these won’t show up properly. They come in the same wood colors as the Garden Planter Box and can be found in Displays, Outdoor Activities, & Retail.
- EP01 – Produce Display- TEXTURES
- EP01 – Produce Display – Bushel Basket
- EP01 – Produce Display – Spilled Bushel Basket
- EP01 – Produce Display – Pint Basket
- EP01 – Produce Display – Bushel Basket Display
- EP01 – Produce Display – Spilled Bushel Basket Display
- EP01 – Produce Display – Pint Basket Display
These baskets are a place for your Sims to store, sell, and display their produce.
I intended for this to be used with my Inventory Not Shared Mod so each of these will have it’s own inventory but it’s not necessary. Just know that if you don’t use that mod these will share an inventory with every other retail fridge or chest on your lot.
They have an interaction that allows you to ‘stock’ your basket. This will move produce from that baskets inventory into any open slots on the basket. When you stock the display all the items will be automatically set for sale.
The non-display version, like my Produce Stands, will allow customers to purchase anything you store inside of them like the lice cold freezer.
You’ll need to install the file at the link below for the Stockable Produce Displays to work.
Make sure you have the most recent version of the file above to ensure these objects work properly. This is a separate download because several objects I’ve made use this file and it makes installing/updating these resources easier.
The mod below will make it so that each of your Produce Stands will have it’s own inventory rather than sharing it with other retail fridges or storage chests.
To avoid having issues with lag, don’t use too many of these on a lot. I can’t tell you how many, but it will ultimately depend on your computer.
- 19/11/18 – Changed tuning, changed names & updated descriptions.
- 19/08/04 – Tested
- 19/03/29 – Removed portable functionality, fixed routing issues to displays, removed option to allow baskets to become dirty and need to be cleaned