- MY CUSTOM CONTENT – Included in Download
- SHOPPING LIST – included in Download
- 40×30 Lot
- Produce, Fish, Flower, Spice, Preserves, Gardening, and Painting Stalls
- Empty Stall
- Outdoor Area for Sales Tables
- Seasonal Display Area near Entrance
This lot is meant to be placed on the 40×30 spot along the river in Willow Creek.
I’ve filled it out well enough so it can be used as-is and still feel immersive until all the stall sets are done. I left a stall empty for you to decorate yourself and if you fill it and need more space you can always remove some of the Vendor Stalls and use that space. I also made a mod that tweaks the behavior and cost of the vendor stalls HERE.
The outdoor area with the tents is intended to be used for buskers and sales tables. I filled them all but feel free to empty a couple so that sims can bring their own stuff and set up their tables on this lot.
There are two outdoor bathrooms and I’ve outfitted most stalls with a utility sink so Sims can keep their hands clean. Each stall has a gate or a door that you can lock so only employees can be behind the counters.
I’ve setup some surfaces in the front of the market for seasonal displays like flower arrangements for the spring or carved pumpkins for the fall.
- Make sure you have the bb.moveobjects on cheat enabled.
- Move the files from the zip file into their respective folders inside of –> Documents > Electonic Arts > The Sims 4.