Required: BG - Base Game & GP02 - Spa Day
To keep the files small these may rely on another object for their textures. They are searchable by ‘BrazenLotus’ in the catalog. You may need the ‘bb.moveobjects’ on cheat enabled to place everywhere.
- BG – Hotel Folded Bath Towel – Spa Recolors
- BG – Robe of the Believer – Spa Recolors
- GP02 – Bright Dark Totem Candle Single
- GP02 – door – Did You See That 2-tile
- GP02 – door – Girls Only – Plain Door
- GP02 – door – Girls Only – Plain Door 2-tile
- GP02 – Harmonious Oils & Ointments – Trio
- GP02 – Juiced Up Glass Shelf
- GP02 – Nouveau Rich Niche – Override – More Slots
- GP02 – The Hollow – Override – More Slots
- GP02 – Plant & Stones Of Serenity – Override – Add Swatches
- GP02 – Scent from Heaven – Override – Sit in Smaller Slots
- GP02 – Slick Beats by DJ – Override – Sit in Smaller Slots
I really had been meaning to do this for a while and the Spa Lot I made gave me the perfect opportunity. I made a bunch of recolors to match the Spa Day palette in the base game bath towels and hanging robe. I also edited the girls only door so without the sign and so that it functions like a regular door, then made a 2-tile version of that and the other glass Spa Day door. The tables desperately needed more slots, so I added a bunch to both as well.
I also really like the glass shelf from the Juiced Up display so I separated it. I added some recolors to the Plant & Stones of Serenity because what was there didn’t really match the rest of the Spa Day stuff. I edited the Oils & Ointments to remove the flower as the color really clashed in a lot of places for me. And finally, I changed the footprint of the incense and radio to sit in smaller slots because it drove me NUTS you couldn’t put them anywhere.