Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
This is a new object with new textures.
Prone to Bugs
Attracts Mice *
The following is included in the download file:
- Sweet Corn Harvestable
This plant will attract mice if it gets very dry or is covered in weeds but taking care of the plant will get rid of them. There’s a chance that mice will destroy some of your nearby crops. Cats can fulfill their play needs by watching the mice and Sims will react and get a buff if in the vicinity.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The ‘Garden Plant Effects Tuning’ file is needed for any of the Special Attributes with an (*) to work.
You only need one copy of this file for all my custom harvestables. Make sure you are using the most recent version of these files.
NOTE: This harvestable can be used without the Tunings’ file listed above. If you choose not to use this file be warned that you may have LE errors due to missing references. I will not be creating/supporting a version that does not use this file.
The script mod below is needed for this harvestable to show up Seed Packets and the Scarecrow’s Pockets. It also allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 20/03/10 – overhauled tuning
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career; fixed several issues, removed destroy plants
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.