Required: SP07 - Kids Stuff
This is a new mod that may need to be updated with new game patches.
Can be found in Retail & Kids. The Deco Comics Textures are required for the Deco Comics to show up properly.
- MOD – SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Overrides & Addons (see optional page for more info on this file)
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Comics & Boosters
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Deco Comics Textures
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Deco Comics Stack 3 & 4
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Deco Comics Single Stack No Slot
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Deco Comics Single Stack
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Booster Box Open
- MOD SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Booster Box Closed
The comic books are functional – you can read them all the way through then reread them later. While your sim is reading them they will have thought balloons that correlate to the Voidcritters that are in the comic they’re reading. They will also add a playful buff to your sim when they’re finished reading them.
I also threw in some deco books that act like displays so if you stack a comic on them they’ll refert to their display position.
Lastly, I added a new file that allows you to purchase them from your computer. See the ‘Optional’ tab above for details!
I’ve added a lot of new files so be sure to delete the old versions of these files and install these instead!
If you would like to purchase these booster packs from your Sim’s computer you’ll need to have the following file from this download:
- MOD – SP07 – Voidcritter Store – Overrides & Addons
You will also need the following script mod:
These will allow the booster packs to show up in the ‘Purchase Voidcritter Booster Packs’ on the computer.
My mod will also edit the name of current interactions to be less redundant.
To install, open the zip then drag and drop into your mods folder.
- 20/06/05 – updated for patch
- 20/05/27 – updated download link, added back ability to sell booster packs
- 20/05/13 – complete file overhaul, added tuning to purchase from computer
Ideally you should store this file with any other [MOD] files in a separate folder to so it’s easy to update in the future.