Required: Base Game
Compatible with Seasons
To keep the file size small, this object relies on another for it’s textures. See details below.
Plant Attributes & Info:
The following is included in the download file:
- Yellow Carrot Harvestable
This plant will have leaves and give a crop in the Spring and Fall.
To find this harvestable in Seed Packets and add it to your Gardening Notebook – see ‘Optional’ tab.
The ‘Garden Plants’ file is required for this plant to show up in game.
You only need one copy of this file for all your plants in game. Be sure to check the ‘Updates’ tab on the download pages to ensure you have the most recent version.
The script mod below is required for this harvestable to show up in Seed Packets, the Scarecrow’s Pockets, and allows it to show up in your sim’s gardening notebook.
Please use the most updated version from THIS post in the comments section.
NOTE: If you choose not to download this mod Your Sim will only have access to this harvestable from debug (with showhiddenobjects cheat) or from the grocery stall (if applicable). Also, when your Sim researches this plant it will not be stored in your notebook.
- 19/10/15 – fixed notebook tuning, updated seed packet tunings
- 19/10/11 – updated to work with spells & conservationist career
- 19/05/26 – cleaned up and adjusted tuning, added notebook info
- Shift-click the newly planted dirt mound
- Choose to ‘Set Gardening State…’
- Choose ‘Growth Stage’ & select an option
- Choose ‘Plant Evolution’ & select ‘Ready to Evolve’.
- Evolve plant then repeat to get to desired level.